12.21.2011

The content of my future blogs


In my future blogs, I will write about the following themes:
  • My life
    • How I became a successful writer
    • The mistakes I’ve made
    • Other things I did before writing
    • And many other interesting details
  • Creative writing
    • Why there are so few successful authors
    • What are the main characteristics of a crime novel
    • How to arouse feelings in readers
  • Publishing and self-promotion
    • How to publish a book in electronic form
    • Amazon, Smashwords …
    • Self-promotion


Those who will follow my blog will be able to read about my life from childhood to the present. They will also learn a lot of interesting things about creative writing. And future publishers will be able to get excellent tips about publishing and self-promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment