3.29.2012

Kindle


I warmly recommend you buy yourself a Kindle, which is excellent for reading. I was particularly taken by the black and white screen that does not glare like other computer screens, but looks like paper. Your eyes do not get tired even if you read all day. It’s as if you’re reading a paper book or even better.
And as there is the option of increasing the font size, I use Kindle for other things. When a newly written book has been read so many times that there’s hardly anything left to do, I read it once more on my Kindle. And I find many mistakes I had not noticed before.
Another thing I recommend is reading out loud. When we read silently, we take in a few words at a time, which makes it more likely that we’ll overlook something. When we read out loud, we focus more on individual words.


No comments:

Post a Comment