3.05.2012

My failed investment


Let’s go back to when I was 28. I sat dejectedly in the office supplies store I owned, so drained of energy that I didn’t even feel like cleaning the window panes. This was one of my failed investment projects – hiring some premises and opening a shop. Unfortunately, I had chosen a bad location and had to close down. I had borrowed the money in a bank and even from my mum. My final loss was 45,000 dollars. At that time, this was a lot of money and I had to go without many things for quite a few years to be able to repay my debt. But this period was important for me as it made me forget any ambitions of having my own business for a few years at least. And it was then that I first started toying with the idea of writing a book. Until then I’d never had the time as I’d set myself goals that seemed more important.







No comments:

Post a Comment